Friday 5 September 2008

5D mkII ad on Canon.de

I got an email pointing to canon.de. There's a banner announcing a new model. My german is poor, all I can understand is that a new model is coming, it's going to continue EOS line and it's going to be the future of photography (or something similar:D). I'd really appreciate a translation from one of my german speaking visitors.

So it look's like something big is going to be annonced any day now and it looks like it's going to be big. So the rumoured 5D mkII specs from the previous post (21 mpix, HD video, weather sealing...) could just be exactly what we're going to get in the new 5D. Does anyone want to bet on the date of the announcement? I'd guess one of the next couple Tuesdays or Thursdays;).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for the post! Here's a translation of the banner ->

The EOS history goes on...
Experience the future of photography...
Here soon...

So I'm looking forward to that ;)
Cheers
Chris

Pero said...

Tnx for the translation.

Anonymous said...

Identical flash animation you can find in the european Canon site (in english).

http://www.canon-europe.com/

Pero said...

Yep, they also put it on. Tnx for the info.

三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳