Wednesday 4 July 2007

30D production stopped

Apparently someone got the official info form Canon. I found this in DPR forum. Here's the quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard from Canon that they offically stopped production of the 30D. They are gearing up for the "40D". Will be in stores by Q4.
They will also be winding down the 5D production over the next couple of months.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's also interesting to see that Canon is winding down the 5D production as well. I hope we can expect the 6D announcement in the near future. I guess the Nikon D3 announcement in August (I got info from Nikon Slovenia representative), speeded things up a bit.

1 comment:

wel said...

Interesting. I wonder when Canon will announce successors to the 30D and 5D.

-billy

www.goodpersontest.com